Hpdex will start its second phase of liquidity mining at 21:00 UTC+8 on 19th March 2022. This phase of mining is perpetual liquidity mining, releasing a total of 36 million HPD. From the start of the Phase II protocol to 4,000,000 blocks, with 4 HPD in each block, the amount of HPD released every 4,000,000 blocks is halved, and so on, until all the 36 million HPD are released. 90% of the mined HPD will be allocated to the pledged liquidity pools. Liquidity Providers (LPs) will receive HPD rewards proportionate to their relative contribution to liquidity pools. 10% of the mined HPD will be allocated to the Hpdex team for technology development and marketing operations.
- The HPB MainNet generates a block every 6-7 seconds on average, and the number of blocks generated each day is about 12,000-14,000.
- It’ll take HPB MainNet about 300 days, or about 10 months, to generate 4,000,000 blocks.
- About 52,000 HPD is released every day, and it is halved every 10 months. So about 16 million HPD of the 36 million total to be mined in Phase II will be released in the first 10 months.
- The total amount of HPD is 100 million, and the current market circulation is 28 million.
Users can add liquidity either via the Hpdex interface ‘swap’ or ‘farm’ pages.
- Provide liquidity for the liquidity pools supported by Hpdex Liquidity Mining Phase II. Add liquidity to the pool at Hpdex
Or (recommended) add liquidity to the pool at https://farm.hpdex.org/:
- After adding liquidity to the pool successfully you will receive LP coins representing your share of the liquidity pool. To participate in the liquidity mining of HPD, stake these LP coins at https://farm.hpdex.org/ .
- After successfully staking liquidity LP coins, you can participate in liquidity mining to get rewards!
Hpdex users participating in liquidity mining voluntarily bear the risk of impermanent losses caused by price fluctuations. Users can choose to participate in liquidity pools with different estimated annualized percentage returns according to their risk preferences. Annualized percentages are shown only for informing the users choice of pool at the time of staking, since actual distributions of HPD will change as more users enter or depart from a pool.
Hpdex is a decentralized exchange that is completely community-driven and built on HPB. HPD is the platform token of Hpdex, and it is not a financial commodity or investment or wealth management commodity. HPD is not designed for investment purposes, so buying or selling HPD is at the user’s discretion and the user’s whole responsibility. The Hpdex team cannot predict or control the future price changes of HPD. The mining protocol is run by smart contract so users are advised to make a small test first to assess whether the liquidity mining smart contract performs to satisfaction before making any larger commitment of liquidity. Any price fluctuations or variations in HPD distributed are managed by the smart contract as programmed.